Gisela offers a unique expertise in program and event design for small and large groups. Her programs offer highly transformative, interactive, content-rich and outcome-focused individual and group experiences.
Example of possible programs and events include strategic planning initiatives, professional conferences, transformative learning experiences, off-sites, and leadership development programs.
Gisela draws on a number of disciplines to inform her program design work. These include:
- Transformative Learning
- Participatory and Action Research
- Organizational Learning and Development
- Different learning styles and preferences
- Large Group Interventions (Whole Scale & Real Time Strategic Change, Future Search, Open Space and World Café, and hybrids)
- Community Ceremony and Rites of Passages
- Group Dynamics
- Community Development
Gisela has a particular passion for creating elegant and focused designs that enable the group and the participants to do their work and fluidly move from one activity to the next. Gisela is an excellent group facilitator with a knack for guiding critical moments as well as perceiving and weaving together emergent insights.